We are demanding more and more local content in our purchases. While it is easy to identify local farm goods, as Ontarians we often do not know what is manufactured here. Sign up for updates
It’s time to change this.
Did you know that Ontario is home to some 40,000 manufacturers, employing 750,000 Ontarians, who make millions of different products for sale at home and around the world?
Our goal is to expand the awareness of what is Ontario Made, to help consumers make informed decisions, and to increase the purchase of Ontario Made goods. Over the next months we will look to grow our understanding and promotion of Ontario Made.
Here are just a few examples of Ontario Made:
Here are just a couple of examples of Ontario Made:
How to Contribute
Here is how you can participate:
- Look for the Ontario Made logo when you buy
- Share this message of #OntarioMade through your social media
- Check this website regularly for new listings before you buy (our searchable consumer database is coming soon)
- Ask retailers you frequent to show the logo and promote Ontario Made
- If you know of Ontario manufacturers encourage them to use the logo